Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Walk with Christ

Today I was thinking how wonderful it would have been for me to have known Christ throughout my childhood and early adult life. I look back and I would give anything to have walked with him all those years! What choices I would have made differently then what I did. Where would I be right now? What would I be doing? You know.....now that I think about it I was walking Jesus then as well as I walk with him today. WOW He was there all along, guiding me to who I am and what I have become today. I did not make some good choice's, but He was one of the best!

I In Feb. 2007 I asked Jesus to come into my life, and was Baptized at Circle Drive Baptist Church on a Sunday night with my husband, Scott and daughter, Sadie. I remember standing at the top of the stairs looking down on my daughter as Pastor Jack baptized her, and it was like an over whelming peace. Every choice I ever made that was bad seamed to be nothing but pebbles of loss thoughts. I was whole again. I felt almost floating with joy as it was my turn. It was a very wonderful feeling to share with them both. I know that my kids are walking with him and that is the best feeling ever. Now three years down the road...here I am, exactly where God knew I would be. His plan...His time...I am his!

No comments:

Post a Comment